BITRUST is the central point where an insurer meets a trader willing to insure a certain cryptocurrency position: i. e. to drop or raise against another cryptocurrency. It is an affordable, decentralized, easy to use, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency marketplace with a transparent self-execution based on Ethereum blockchain-leveraging smart-contract technology.
Our team’s goal is to provide the blockchain community with a simple and easyto-use risk management solution. The platform will provide an opportunity to protect cryptocurrency and significantly mitigate risks associated with high volatility in the digital currency market.
The objective of BITRUST is to build an insurance platform which will serve retail cryptocurrency investors with an average monthly trading volume of between USD100 and USD100,000. In 2017, 179 new coins were launched, many of which have since decreased in value dramatically. With BITRUST, investors who are interested in coins that are new to the market will be able to hedge risks associated with such pitfalls.
- Our target is to list first on HitBTC and Bittrex and continue working towards listing on top exchanges such as YoBit, Liqu, LiteBit, and others.
- Our aim is to rent a bigger office space and recruit a team of top notch blockchain developers, web developers, and test engineers as well as operations and support staff to join our founding team.
- Development of a minimum viable product (MVP) to demonstrate a user interface
and specific features of the BITRUST platform, collecting feedback from the cryptocurrency community for further refinement.
- Development of a functional early version of the platform that contains most of the major features of the BITRUST platform.
- Establishment of a support office in London, and growth of the BITRUST marketing and business development team.
- Development and launch of fully-functioning BITRUST platform.
- We will form strategic partnerships with hedge funds to further promote the BITRUST platform.