Bright represents a radical change to the way businesses access financial services.
Through an open protocol and data marketplace powered by blockchain, our mission is to connect a new generation of financial services to the data economy.
Bright is building infrastructure for the next generation of financial services through:
an open protocol for decentralised storage, verification and consumption of business data;
cryptographically-secured data vaults of user-owned public, private and meta-data;
a data marketplace for financial services providers, developers and businesses.
Designed for FinTechs and their customers, Bright Network is an open ecosystem for sharing and consuming business data for financial services.
АМРР Group runs successful FinTech business in partnership with government and private sector, amassing database of over 34,500 businesses
- Concept for Bright conceived and spun out of AMPP
- Strategy and business plan created
Technical research and development begins
Go-to-market strategy deﬁned and early adopter cohort of 650 businesses identiﬁed and approached to secure participation
Idea validated through customer development model, gaining extensive feedback from businesses and FinTechs
- Version 1 of Whitepaper is released
- Technical architecture built and tested.
- Alpha version of ﬁrst dApp to use Bright Protocol for credit
- scoring and lending is released to Testnet bу Bright Labs
- Public tech paper series begins
- Production speciﬁcations for Data Vaults and Network Protocol released Public Beta of Bright Labs dApp released to Mainnet
- Private Sale Begins
- Beta tests start with cohort of 650 businesses
- Data Vault and Network Protocol adopts RFC process
- Developer APIs released Initial cohort of FinTechs are onboarded
- International expansion beyond initial go-to-markets commences
- Data marketplace expansion in initial go-to-markets Prepare for international expansion