By using Artificial Intelligence and a Consortium Ethereum blockchain network, the HFC platform streamlines the entire mortgage process. This significantly reduces the average time to close while increasing customer confidence and understanding in the mortgage they are buying.
HFC’s Artificial Intelligence technology eliminates the need for mortgage loan officers and originators while allowing loan processors and underwriters to handle a higher volume of mortgages.
The security and transparency provided by blockchain and enforced by smart contracts completely eliminates the opportunity for fraud in the mortgage process.
- Deployment of TGE smart contract on the Ethereum Mainnet.
- HFC Coin market/distribution process.
- Post-TGE marketing campaign.
- Listing on public exchanges.
- Proof-Of-Concept and initial tokenization process.
- HFC Platform test-net with Ethereum Consortium chain under Proof-of-Authority consensus.
- Tokenization of initially financed mortgages.
- Solidity smart contracts for TGE of ERC721 and ERC20 tokens.
- Public testing of smart contracts and security audit.
- HFC Platform front-end and back-end finalization.
- Setup of nodes to launch Quorum Chain consensus.
- Initial testing of node overflow and stress testing.
- Migration of EIP721 standard to Quorum.
- Migration of smart contracts from PoC to Quorum.
- Ethereum Mainnet addresses implementation to Quorum.
- Gateway maintenance and full-scale deployment.
- Collateralization smart-contract deployment.
- MetaMask and Infura JSON APIs and custom wallet deployment.
- Launch of first CMP ERC721 token for collateral investment.
- A first round of reward distribution.
- SDKs for tokenized asset integration to HFC platform for collateralization.
- New rounds of CMP creation.
- Distribution of licences for mortgage tokenization service vendors.
- Scaling of nodes amount within platform consortium agreement.
- Payment gateways for integration of new payment methods for investors.
- Integration of public Ethereum smart contracts with 0x.