Jarvis is a robust technology framework that supports a financial ecosystem that includes licensed centralized and semi-decentralized exchanges and a marketplace. The Jarvis technology makes assets interoperable and makes it possible to provide users access to any financial market, and to utilize any asset as a medium of exchange, or of payment, as collateral for a loan, or to contribute to a liquidity pool.
Jarvis makes it easy for users to manage their funds and assets in a centralized or decentralized way. Users can trade on both digital and traditional products, use assets to pay in fiat, and access DApps. The user experience is further complemented by an intuitive and helpful user interface that has been combined with AI that has conversation skills.
- Official Launch of the centralized exchange with fiat gateway
- Web and desktop versions of the trading interface
- Exchange possible within the mobile wallet interface
- Forex/CFD trading
- Jarvis DAO to promote the exchange
- Trading interface as a standalone product
- European license for exchange and payment
- Connection to banks APIs
- Opening of the payment gateway