Muzika’s digital music ecosystem will function as a channel for distributing and publishing music content while providing fair compensation to artists. Fans will also get to partake in all stages of a song’s lifecycle, ranging from sponsorship and production to consumption.
Within this self-sustaining ecosystem, community members are rewarded with loyalty points for a variety of community activities, including voting, commenting, posting, and sharing songs. These loyalty points are then converted into Muzika’s utility token, MZK. The ecosystem also provides a direct link between sponsors and artists, enabling sponsors to pay artists directly for their music.
All transactions between sponsors, fans, and artists are recorded on the blockchain, which is a decentralized, secure, and immutable ledger. Outside streaming services are also able to participate in the ecosystem using the same shared blockchain ledger, which ensures ultimate transparency when accounting for the number of streams and subsequent royalty payouts.
- Project conceptualized
- Establishment of three distinct models for coin economies of music
- Decided upon development of current ecosystem model
- Open platform testing for transactions of other digital music file types
- Closed testing of the Muzika token (MZK)
- Private sales
- Exchange Listing
- Launch of the Muzika Ecosystem prototype for testnet
- Integrate Mapianist, MyMusicSheet, and other existing or soon-to-be-launched platforms developed by Mapia company to Muzika Ecosystem
- Muzika Ecosystem beta launch(production-oriented)